Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ramanna! Person who has made a huge impact on my life

Ramnath Narayan:Nature & Destiny brought us together!It was nearly 20 odd years since we had seen each other as far off relatives.Time & life had left its trail of distance between us.Out of the blue,came a connection in a remote part of the world-SAUDIARABIA & BAHRAIN when least expected!Eversince the relation has only grown in magnitudes.The value of the association can not be measured but only tresured through times.He has been a pillar of strength ,support , guide, motivator & a role model worth emulation!I realised goodness prevails in this world at this age only when I got to know him closely.He is Ramanna,Uncle Ram,Daddy all in one & the bonding is so deep that I wonder if I share the same kind of intense & deep relation even with my own biological father!sigh! At this moment,I have no words to describe what Ramanna means to me & my family as no words can do justice to the high esteem & respects that we so lovingly confer on him as our well wisher.More I get to know him,more do I wonder how God stopped making men like him any more. At the same time,I have to thank God for bringing Ramanna into our lives as he has been our guardian angel ever since.I would feel proud,if I can even make myself 1% as selfless & caring as he is to all comers.He just cannot think bad about others!He oozes positivity & is a greta pillar of strength for all his near/dear ones.God bless the great man who is humility personified yet a warrior for peace,righteousness & good!Blessed indeed are the parents & relatives who have had the good fortune of experiencing Ramanna's motherly luv,care & affection!Lucky indeed am I & Kavi/Jia to have had Ramanna as our relative, neighbour & above all a ANGEL at all times!No words more,can express what you mean to us Ramanna...............God bless u .............Luv, care, respects & heartfelt thanks for all that you have done so unselflessly to us!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dearest Marmayer Sudhir, Magal Kavi and Pulli Jia,
As I always feel and did inform you earlier that I am a fortunate soul in this part of the world and at the final juncture of my working career to receive such an amount of love and affection from three of you which directly reaches almighty as sincere prayers and comes down as choicest blessings upon me. With the power and strength of these blessings only your this Ramanna, Uncle Ram and Ramu Taataa could survive without any problems regarding health and fitness (Physically and Mentally)so far. Indeed,your love towards me is much much more than extended by me so far.
May god bless you and lead in the right way so that all of you can be the live candles to show some light to those who really need it.
With all my love,
Ramanna
Uncle Ram and
Ramu Taataa

Anita said...

Very true.... I completely agree... Our Dad can influence all his kids.... Man with great qualites , a big heart...