Thursday, September 4, 2008

To Ma'am with Love...

With the light of knowledge, with the light of loveThe light of good deeds to show me the right pathWho is the one who lit my lamp?

First day in my school,
In the midst of unknowns,
Who is the one who hugged me and blessed?

An immense inspiration,
A spring of encouragement,
Who is the souvenir of my vision and strength?

“My child” she said, “Do your work with mastery”,
No issues she had, her pupils made her history,
Cancer stricken her last days, her death’s a great misery!

She is the one …Yes, She is the one,
The one I look up to, the one I adore,
The one I admire for all her endurance and assistance…..

Words are not enough to define the bond we shared .The legacy she left with me, is an over all feeling, indefinable and indescribable, to be carried with me throughout my life. The news I got about her death made me recollect our good old days.Her soul to be rested in peace, indeed a great teacher with a great smile…

No comments: