Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Y dis blog & whos me?

This blog is the result of an overactive imagination of a sharp yet silent man!!!!

I have always felt that I think/feel a lot more than what people understand of me! Hence this humble outpouring of thoughts/feelings to let the wolrd know that the silence around me has a lot more depth than what they comprehend! Call it a genuine wanting to be heard & understood right!!

This blog is supposedly a extension of my real self! No diplomacy and no two faces! What I'm is what is reflected in this blog! One needs to feel the words rather than a mere reading of the lines!Only then would they be able to understand the real ,true me!!

Urbane, Razor Sharp mind yet soft in words & acts , Silent yet Resilent but charming, Easygoing and sociable , Whacky sense of humour who can yet foresee n anticipate wat others think/tok n do(major attribute dat!) , Maleable & accommodative ,Self-indulgent & yet caring 2wards d select few small group of people who I allow 2 b near/dear 1's -------thats me:)

Now,dis blog is a attempt to help me reach out to all the people & state emphatically what I feel/perceive of them & their meaning to m life! I do not claim lofty ideologies,but just a simple,pure,true atempt to showcase my real inner feelings & QUEST to be heard & understood by them !!

Read on.....Feel it...Listen to my heart's out pouring & soon enuf u might actually end up KNOWING d real me!!

Request: Please try 2 feel the contents of dis blog! Yes, FEEL is d catch word. Dis blog has been shared as part of the personal feelings & thoughts behind the people ,their words, their acts & generally the times of my life.

My aim is to release a autobiography before my 40th Birthday. How many & why would anyone read it , is irrelevant. Hence this blog is a exercise as a small prelude to the things to come!!

Hence your feedbacks are very valuable & highly appreciated

No comments: